Monday 2 April 2012

Playing Ball

I saw Henry from next door up the field yesterday.  His owner was catapulting a rubber ball using one of those stick things.  Now I like Henry, but when it comes to fetching a ball he's hopeless.  He ran after it enthusiastically enough but generally in the wrong direction.  His owner shouted insrtuctions but he just ran around in circles.  I did think of just zapping in there and pinching it from under his rather large nose, but my thoughts must have been appearing in a bubble above my head again, because 'Her Indoors' anticipated me with her best 'don't you dare' voice, so I thought better of it.  As I said before, I like Henry, but maybe as he's part Blood Hound they'd be better off dipping the ball in something smelly before they throw it.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.