Thursday 26 January 2012

Raining dogs and dogs

A wet walk this morning, but it's always fun watching 'Her Indoors' trying to juggle a large golfing umbrella, her gloves and my lead with picking up my offerings.  Shame it wasn't windy as well - that always adds to the fun.  Her language leaves a bit to be desired on those occasions.  Not the kind of words you'd hear on the BBC.  She's a bit smug because she thinks she's mastered the technique of getting me to shake outside the back door by ruffling my fur up the wrong way so I have put it back in order.  Still, I always wait until I get inside for the really vigorous shake; the one outside is just a practise run.  It's amazing how far you can get those muddy droplets to travel if you go for it.  Damp days in January - you have to make your own fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.