Sunday 9 September 2012

Bath Time

It's been a lovely sunny day, so how did 'Her Indoors' make the most of it, by giving me a bath that's how.  One minute I was wandering round the garden minding my own business, the next thing I know I'm tethered to the Walnut tree being doused in tepid water and lathered up with tea tree oil shampoo.  And it didn't end there.  I was left tied up whilst I dried off as 'Her Indoors' knows I'll roll in any dust or dirt I can find, to try and mitigate the smell a little, and the dirt sticks to damp fur.  Then she found the brush in the garage and gave me a thorough grooming, de-fleaed me (I knew I shouldn't have let her catch me scratching) and shoved all my bedding, collar and harness in the washing machine.  I don't know what's come over her. Anyway, I now smell like a French Poodle (no offence) and look like I'm heading for Crufts.  I'll have to avoid Midge the Farm Dog for a few days - the shame.  I bet he never has to have a bath.

                                                     Trying to get rid of that funny smell......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.