Sunday 21 October 2012

Newcomer

There's a new dog in the village, a Miniature Schnauzer puppy, aged seven months.  'Her Indoors' made such a fuss of it that you'd think she'd never seen a puppy before, honestly, at her age.  I tried being disapproving but 'Her Indoors' just made a hurtful derogatory comment, something I didn't quite catch, but definitely containing the words 'old' and 'grumpy'.  Anyway, my censure didn't work because the owner just scooped the dog up so that 'Her Indoors' could make a proper fuss of it.  'Her Indoors' even allowed it to chew her knuckles.  If I did that kind of thing I'd be in big trouble.  I don't understand it, if she wants cute little eyebrows and a tufty moustache she's got me - and 'Him Indoors' of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.