Tuesday 7 May 2013

The barbecues are back

We've finally managed the first barbecue of the season.  It's normally possible earlier than this, around Easter, but the big moment eventually came yesterday.  I almost blew my chances at the off by barging past 'Him Indoors' in my anxiety to take up a prime spot, and causing him to spill some cooking oil.  I got sent inside and it was only my pitiful whimpering that got me released back into the cooking zone.  Then there was the worry as to whether or not they'd remember my divine right to the last sausage on the barbecue.  I was a bit of a nervous wreck by the end.  Still, I've not lost the old magic.  I can still make a sausage vanish in less than ten seconds.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.