Sunday, 17 November 2013

Knitting Your Brows

'Her Indoors' has taken, rather obsessively if you ask me, to domestic crafts. I can only think it's because 'Him Indoors' has been doing quite a bit of traveling abroad of late.  I wouldn't mind if it was home baking, as there is always something in that for the observant dog, but it's been more in the knitting and sewing department. I've got a birthday coming up soon, to say nothing of Christmas, and I don't want to appear ungrateful, but if she thinks a home knit toy is going to suffice, she's got another thing coming. Anything not made of heavy duty rubber doesn't last two minutes, and I might be mistaken, but I don't think 'Her Indoors' does much in  rubber.....


Is this for me or have I been replaced ?  My worst fears realised...

No comments:

Post a Comment