Sunday 10 November 2013

Sparklers and Sequins

I've survived another bonfire night. 'Him Indoors' is in Texas so 'Her Indoors' didn't go to the village festivities like she normally does.  Instead, she succumbed to the temptations of a glass of wine in front of the wood burner watching 'Strictly'.  I quite enjoy watching that myself, if I'm honest. All Lycra, sequins and day-glow tans. 'Her Indoors' wouldn't be any good; she's got two left feet, but I reckon I'd do pretty well if dogs were allowed.  They've already got the Foxtrot so it wouldn't take much.... And being hairy seems to be a positive asset with at least one of this year's contestants.  I know I'm not exactly in the first flush of youth but then look at old Brucie.  Anyway, the loud music and vibrant spectacle distracted me from the rockets and Roman candles, which can't be bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.