Wednesday 11 December 2013

It's Happening Again......

I wasn't born yesterday.  I recognise the signs.  Once the indoor tree appears and I start wearing my red coat with the white fur trim, 'Her Indoors' is likely to become rather pre-occupied and start dashing around even more than normal.

That twiggy reindeer with the evil eye has survived his year in the loft and has reappeared in the hall, gazing in at me in a sinister fashion.  Give me two minutes with him on my own....... Still, Christmas means presents, food and guests, which are all good things in my book. It also means that 'Junior Him and Her' will be wending their way back from university  so I'll be getting a lot more attention.  Can't be bad. Tis the season to be jolly.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.