Tuesday 17 December 2013

They're back!

Chaos reigns - 'Junior Him and Her' are back from university. The lobby is suddenly full of skanky shoes and fermenting laundry (Junior Him) with the kitchen becoming a crossroads for fridge raids (Junior Him) and passing traffic.  Fortunately my basket is conveniently situated next to the kitchen door so I can keep an eye on the comings and goings without exerting myself. I can just roll over when someone walks passed in the hope of a tummy tickle - the ideal greeting. I'm a bit disappointed that the baking hasn't started in earnest yet, but once 'Her Indoors' finishes work, I have high hopes of her stepping up to the mark. 'Junior Her' is pretty useful in the domestic skills department so with a bit of luck I'll have both of them at it. Living in the kitchen has it's advantages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.