Monday 28 July 2014

Rolo Returned

I've been favouring my preferred boarding establishment with my presence for the last fortnight whilst 'Him and Her Indoors' have been off gallivanting in their new caravan. I feel slightly resentful as I know they let dogs on Caravan Club sites as I've been with them before in the old folding camper days. The difficulty is that they don't let dogs into lots of other places which is a bit restricting, hence the kennels. I'm still hopeful of a long weekend chilling in the awning at some point though.

It's a good thing to have a break in all long-term relationships, however. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that. I'm not sure this applies to 'Him Indoors' though. I'm don't think he misses me quite as much as he should. He's not really a dog lover by nature, and in spite of my careful training, he still finds my unhygienic and unmelodious habits a bit difficult to accommodate. Still, he was pleased to see me tonight, probably helped by 'Her Indoors' paying extra to have me bathed before being collected from kennels. I guess it's probably the equivalent of a Spa hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.