Monday 20 October 2014

Routine Ructions

The older I get, the more I like a sense of routine. That's difficult in our house with all its comings and goings. 'Junior Him' is commuting up to London so keeps irregular hours. 'Junior Her' is at university so comes home every now and then, and 'Him Indoors' has just disappeared off for the weekend to a BBC history event. 'Her Indoors' does her best - she gave me my breakfast whilst 'Him Indoors' was away, but I was a bit unsettled so I carried my biscuits into my bed, one by one, just to be on the safe side. She tries to make sure I go out for my walk at the same time each day, but this morning she was off to the gym so I was cut short. Honestly, if she stuck to the routine and took me for a proper walk, she wouldn't need to go in the first place......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.