Sunday 25 January 2015

Back to Regular

Let sleeping dogs.......
I've been back to regular this week. It's been dry and cold so 'Them Indoors' have been pootling about in the garden over the weekend, and I've been out there too, supervising activites and scavenging peanuts from under the bird feeder. Nice Postman with the biscuits called in yesterday to see me. A year or so ago, any Postman turning up in our garden would have got short shrift I can tell you, but Nice Postman is very generous with treats and we've got a good working relationship. He wears shorts all year round so he deserves respect. Anyway, I was so busy yesterday that I tired myself out. I tend to find I loose a bit of fitness over the winter. I was sound asleep this morning when 'Her Indoors' came down for breakfast. Apparently, when I'm particularly tired I sleep with my face hidden in the crook of my leg,and this morning 'Her Indoors' couldn't even see my eyes. She tried to sneak a photo, which I suspect would have appeared on social media with a caption that included the word 'old' - but I woke up just in time. Hasn't she heard the expression about sleeping dogs? Bloomin'cheek! 'Them Indoors' are hardly in the first flush of youth themselves. Anyway, it's just a matter of prioritising resources....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.