Saturday 14 February 2015

Doggy Loves

Now I'm not a dog afflicted by overwrought sentimentality, but, given the time of year, I feel an inexplicable urge to list the loves of my life which are as follows: 

*     My family, including 'Him Indoors' even though he doesn't like dogs (unhygienic, insanitary creatures who shed fur and pong bit....)

*     Food, in all its shapes and forms. I hold dear in my affections all those who provide the same: Nice Postman with the biscuits and Mr Milo, to name but a few.

*     My garden. What could be nicer than to wonder around in your own patch, barking at intruders...

*     The last sausage on the barbecue. It's been a while, but I haven't forgotten.

*     Rubber balls. My toy of choice. There have been many toys, over the years, but rubber balls are my favourite.

Happy Valentine's Day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.