Sunday 15 March 2015

Friends, real and virtual!

I'm a dog of decided views. I know who I like and who I don't. It's not that I'm prejudiced, after all, nice postman with the biscuits won me round to post-kind eventually. It's just that some folk I like and some I don't. Henry, from next door, is a good chap. He once caught a squirrel so he deserves respect. He is also a big dog and that's a useful quality in a friend. Milo, who is rumoured to be a Greek rescue dog, is a nice, tolerant chap. He allows Mr Milo to feed me his treats every time we meet which demonstrates unusual forbearance. I also like other terriers. We need to stick together! So Baxter the rescue Parsons Jack Russell, is ok with me, even if he is rather filled with youthful energy. There's still that Golden Retriever from up the road and a certain sheep dog that I'm not on good terms with, but you can't like everyone. 'Them Indoors' choose their own friends, so I think it's only fair that I do too. There's some nice Border Terriers out there in Twitter land. They might be virtual friends, but they still count. I'm a member of that club and I've got the badge to prove it. Friends - who'd be without them!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.